Surprising Side Effects of Growing Your Visibility Through Strategic Partnerships
On today's episode, I have guest expert Steph Wharton.
Steph is a quirky Latina known as the queen of leadership + visibility, who thrives on breaking the rules and prioritizing fun in life and business. She specializes in helping folks diversify their marketing beyond social media through strategic partnerships that expose them to untapped audiences filled with dream clients ready to invest.
In this episode we talked about:
- Why visibility is so important for a thriving business
- Where most coaches fall short when trying to increase their visibility
- Surprising Side Effects of growing your visibility through strategic partnerships!
- What to look for when you are researching partners and what to avoid (and how to feel safe)
- Must have things personal brands need in order to grow through collaborations and strategic partnerships
- Important mindset shifts to show up authentically
- The ROI of visibility and strategic partnerships
- This episode is brought to you by the On Camera Confidence retreat happening August 22-26.
25+ Experts share strategies and tools to help you feel comfortable in front of the camera & being visible so you can create photos and videos for your coaching business... and feel good doing it!
Click to get your free ticket!
- Get Steph's 30 Ways to Get Visible: https://www.subscribepage.com/30waystogetvisible